This blog is mainly about FREE REIKI ATTUNEMENT. So, in order to understand the major part of the blog content, you SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT IS REIKI first. If you want to learn Reiki and get the attunement, this is the place where you can refer to to have FREE REIKI ATTUNEMENT. As you should know, normally the attunement fee charged by Reiki Masters is so expensive. Thus, I've provided the apropriate link where you can get it for FREE. So, this blog is mainly about giving you the information on where you can get FREE REIKI ATTUNEMENT on the web.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Intro to Free Attunement

There are a lot of Reiki Master who are willing to give free reiki attunement from various style. Finding those Reiki Masters on the net may and may not be difficult but here I'll make your life easier by providing you the link and other relevant information so that you can reach them. So, what you need to do is just simply visit this blog to locate them instead of trying to search by yourself.

Not long ago I've been searching all over the web seeking free attunement and I myself have been successfully attuned to several Reiki styles like Kundalini Reiki, Usui Reiki, Tachyon Reiki, Ethereal Crystal, No-mind Reiki, Fusion Reiki and Silver Violet Flame to name a few. If I could do it, you can too. Now you can save thousands of your money by having free Reiki attunements.
Note that if something is free does'nt mean that it's not good. Reiki is cosmic energy. It should be given free to all for the greater good. For me it's still okay if the cost to learn Reiki is reasonable one but knowing that it cost arms and legs make me sick of those people who give the attunement. One more thing, usually when it comes to free attunement, certificate is only available if you could pay for it. Don't worry as the price is very cheap. I mean very very cheap. One reason why you should pay for the certificate is because to make the certificate and to send it to you is costly.

Last but not least, check this blog often as I may update it from time to time.

Have a nice day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you are working with Reiki. I was attuned by Master Lee several years ago and studied and practiced the methods in his manual. I had a certificate; but it got damaged and I need to replace it. Were you attuned by him? Do you know how I can reach him? Thank you!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template